Intro to Crypto and NFT Class is for those who are new to the Crypto and NFT universe. CryptoFridays is a weekly Crypto/NFT meetup held at Ethos Society. We are hosting an intro class for anyone interested in Crypto technology.
Intro to Crypto and NFT Class conference will be running from Friday, April 8 to June 24, 2022, in Los Angeles, California. This class is geared towards complete beginners who want to understand more about this new technology. The class will feature hands-on examples and step-by-step guides. Students will be required to bring their own phones and laptop.
$5 parking at Equitable building for those interested. Please go to the lobby and ask the doorman to send it to the 14th floor for Ethos Society. Please arrive slightly earlier than class time to sign in.
Overview of Crypto and NFTs (i.e What is Bitcoin?)
How To Set Up a Wallet
Learn Best Practices for Wallet
How to Mint an NFT
What is POAP
How to Buy and Exchange Cryptocurrency and Tokens as well as Where to Find Reliable Information and How to Do Your Own Research
More Info about Intro to Crypto and NFT Class
The aim of this intro seminar is to review the basics of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and NFT trading and collecting. In the course of this seminar, we will review the high-level technologies, definitions, and resource tools involved in managing crypto and NFT assets.
01. Crypto & The Shared Ledger: Blockchain technology basic elements, definitions, and concepts.
02. Smartchains Vs Blockchains: The different types of blockchains and smart chain networks
03. Coins Vs Tokens: Definitions of coins and tokens and their common uses and types
04. Fungible Vs Non-Fungible: The difference between fungible and non-fungible tokens and the potential of NFTs
05. The Crypto Wallet: The difference between fungible and non-fungible tokens and the potential of NFTs
06. Coin Trading & Crypto Exchanges: How to get coins and trade assets on live marketplaces
07. Fungible Vs Non-Fungible Tokens: The difference between fungible and non-fungible tokens and the potential of NFTs
Location: Los Angeles, California
Number of Attendees: 500+
Ticket Prices: Free
Participants, Speakers, Panelists: There will be global speakers present ranging from CEOs to Investors as well as creatives in the crypto world.
Source: NFT Evening